8,000 original miles. Excellent original Medium Goldenrod Metallic exterior with factory complimenting brown landau vinyl top with like new cream and brown interior. Excellent original condition.
Just arrived, this ultra-low mileage Cougar XR7 was purchased by a resident of Greely, Colorado at Ted Nieters Lincoln Mercury in 1979. I have the original paperwork on this car and it remained with the first owner until 2009 when it was sold with 6,900 miles.
This car is so original it is still riding on the factory H78-14 radials.
This lovely car has its factory original Medium Goldenrod Metallic paint in excellent condition. This XR7 has its original brown landau vinyl top and body side moldings and its pristine original two-tone factory cream and brown interior. The dash, dash pad, and two-tone door panels in this car are perfect.
This car is equipped with the original 351-2V V-8 engine with two barrel carb and Select Shift automatic transmission.
ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE UNITED STATES!
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Excellent original Medium Goldenrod Metallic paint
• Factory contrasting landau top and side moldings
• As new cream brown interior carpet
• Excellent dash door panels
• Pristine chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 351-2V V-8 engine – two barrel carb
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Power steering and front disc brakes
• Tilt wheel and cruise control
• Original AM/FM 8–track stereo and clock
• Factory wheel covers H78-14 radial tires
• Original spare tire and trunk compartment
• Traveled only 8K miles over the last 37 years
Pristine Classic Cars For Sale – Consignment Service