Pastoral Counseling Center
Online Christian Counseling Degree Programs
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free John 8:32
Christian Counseling Certification Degree Programs
BA MA PhD Christian Counseling Degrees
Become An NCCA Certified Christian Counselor
Christian Counseling PhD Degree Program 4
Designed for persons holding a Masters degree. Program 4 provides following certifications, licenses, and degrees for the successful student:
- Phase I:
- a Certified Temperament Counselor certificate
- a Clinical Member (non-clergy) or Professional Clinical Member (clergy) certificate
- Phase II:
- a Licensed Pastoral Counselor certificate
- Phase III
- a Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor – Advanced Certification
- the Appropriate Advanced Certification for selected specialty areas completed and
- a Doctoral degree in Clinical Christian Counseling
This prospectus is designed to provide you with an accurate estimate of the cost of obtaining a Doctoral Degree in Christian Counseling. This program is for those who already hold a Master’s Degree. This program typically takes 1 to 2 years to complete, but it is self-paced and can be completed in up to ten years.
Due to limitations placed on the school by our accrediting body, no coursework may be transferred from other institutions into any PhD program.
There is a minimum 140 page dissertation based on the practicum of 35 APS reports and the Temperament Case Studies Course.
Phase I – NCCA Certified Temperament Counselor