Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Picking a balance transfer credit card can be confusing. But this latest listing of card offers, along with our Transfer Savings Estimator, shows how much you can save. Whether you’re consolidating other credit card balances, or simply moving one balance to a new card, the Savings Estimator factors in any introductory rate, how long you’ll keep the balance and any balance transfer fee. So check out this list of offers from our partners and find the one that’s best for you.
See offers from our partners below.
at Bank of America s
- 0% Intro APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then 12.74% – 22.74% Variable APR
- $0 Intro Balance transfer fee during first 60 days of account opening. After that, the fee for future balance transfers is 3% (min. $10).
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won’t automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Access your FICO Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app
- See additional BankAmericard Credit Card details
at Bank of America s
- You could turn $200 into $400 with Cashback Match . Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate.
- Plus, 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Get your FICO Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- No annual fee.
- See additional Discover it details
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days of account opening
- Chase Slate named “Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers” four years in a row by Money Magazine
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Monthly FICO Score and Credit Dashboard for free
- No Penalty APR – Paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
- See additional Chase Slate details
Join the Discussion
We encourage an active and insightful conversation among our users. Please help us keep our community civil and respectful. For your safety, we ask that you do not disclose confidential or personal information such as your bank account number, phone number, or email address. Keep in mind that anything you post may be disclosed, published, transmitted or reused.
The comments posted below are not provided, reviewed or approved by the card issuers or advertisers. Additionally, the card issuer or advertiser does not assume responsibility to ensure that all posts and/or questions are answered.
Credit Card Reviews
Read Reviews On Balance Transfer Credit Cards
Offers related to Balance Transfer
0% APR Credit Cards
Cards with 0% APR for up to 18 months on purchases or balance transfers.
Low Interest Credit Cards
Cards with 0% intro APRs low fixed rate offers.
Need a Recommendation?
Better Offers with CardMatch
You could be matched with special offers only available here.
Balance Transfer Calculator
Calculate the amount of interest you’ll save by transferring existing balances to a lower rate card.
Balance Transfer News
Best balance transfer credit cards: 2017
The Chase Slate and Citi Diamond Preferred cards tie for best balance transfer card of 2017.
9 things you should know about balance transfers
If you’ve racked up debt on a high-interest credit card, transferring.
See the online balance transfer credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of offer. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the ” Apply Now” button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuer’s web site.
* For additional rates, fees and costs see issuer’s website for detailed pricing and terms.