McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. By building solutions that work with other companies’ products, McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. By protecting consumers across all their devices, McAfee secures their digital lifestyle at home and away. By working with other security players, McAfee is leading the effort to unite against cybercriminals for the benefit of all.
In April 2017, McAfee became a standalone cybersecurity company. Read CEO Chris Young’s letter about the announcement. Backed by an award-winning research team, security technologies from McAfee use a unique, predictive capability that is powered by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence—enabling home users and businesses to stay one step ahead of online threats.
McAfee products and solutions span the following areas:
McAfee security services offer the most simple and effective means for consumers around the world to protect their data and identity as they navigate their digital lives across their connected devices. Over the last 30 years, McAfee has built a rich and widespread Global Threat Intelligence (GTI) network, constantly analyzing and gathering data on threats from over 260 million endpoints across the globe. Our award-winning offerings include:
- McAfee Total Protection. Our most advanced online security for PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets includes antivirus, anti-malware, web security, firewall, anti-spam, parental controls, and password management. The new McAfee anti-malware engine combines machine learning analytics and behavior-based protection to prevent against ransomware and zero-day malware attacks. Includes our Virus Protection Pledge—100% Guarantee: Viruses removed or your money back. Access a free trial now.
- McAfee Mobile Security. Security and power booster for your Android phones and tablets.
- True Key™ by McAfee. Advanced password manager combined with multi-factor authentication.
- McAfee WebAdvisor. A free service that prevents you from clicking on risky websites so you can safely surf and shop online.
McAfee solutions deliver the highest levels of threat visibility and antimalware protection, including comprehensive system and endpoint protection. network security. cloud security. database security. endpoint detection and response. and data protection. Our complete security solutions extend beyond virus software and antimalware protection to server security. SIEM. and intrusion prevention systems (IPS). Backed by McAfee Global Threat Intelligence, our solutions help companies enhance visibility into their security postures, allowing business to embrace virtualization, cloud services, and mobile devices, while protecting critical assets and sensitive data, and improving incident response .
Our industry-leading security offerings include:
- McAfee Endpoint Threat Defense and Response. Combines machine learning analytics and behavior-based protection with endpoint detection and response capabilities.
- McAfee Complete Endpoint Threat Protection. Advanced endpoint security with antivirus, antispam, anti-malware, device control, web security, and firewall works across Windows, Macs, and Linux systems.
- McAfee SIEM. Bringing together event, threat, and risk data, McAfee SIEM solutions provide real-time visibility into all security activities to improve compliance management and speed up incident response times.
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange. Get immediate visibility into the presence of advanced targeted attacks and optimize threat detection and response by closing the gap from malware encounter to containment from days, weeks, and months down to milliseconds.
- McAfee Network Security Platform (IPS). Our best-in-class intrusion prevention system delivers real-time defenses against known, zero-day, denial-of-service (DoS), distributed denial-of-service (DDoS), SYN flood, and encrypted attacks.