Re: NKU MBA Curriculum
Northern Kentucky University is a public, co-educational university in northern Kentucky located in Highland Heights, seven miles southeast of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
As you wants to do MBA from the Northern Kentucky University the MBA course details are as follow:
the MBA program of the Northern Kentucky University consist of the Six Modules that are as follow:
Module 1. Managing and Leading Organization
Module 2: Analytics for Decision Making
Module 3: Managerial Concepts and Tools
Module 4: Managing for the Future
Module 5: Operating in a Global Environment
Module 6: Aligning Strategy and Structure
the details of the these Modules are as follow:
Admission Details :
An application for the MBA admission and the application fee.
2. Official copies of transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) coursework from accredited institutions. A minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 is recommended.
3. A recommended score of 525 or above on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the GRE equivalent.
4. A current resume. Recommended work experience of at least 3 years.
5. An essay explaining why you should be admitted into the NKU MBA program. (500 – 750 words)
6. Three letters of recommendation are required. One letter of recommendation must be from the most recent employer.
7. If an international applicant, IBT TOEFL or equivalent with a minimum score of 550 or IELTS minimum score of 6.5 must be submitted to the NKU Office for International Students and Scholar Services.
for more details you may contact to the Northern Kentucky University the contact details are as follow :
Contact details :
Northern Kentucky University
Address: 100 Nunn Dr, Highland Heights, KY 41099, United States
Phone: +1 859-572-5220