#one bedroom flat
This Tube map shows the cost of renting a one-bedroom flat at every stop on the Underground
We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker.
Free access to Standard.co.uk’s comprehensive package of news, sport and entertainment relies on advertising revenue. This allows us to invest in the best writers, pictures and videos.
To continue viewing the site please disable your ad blocker for Standard.co.uk. Need help to do this?
Thank you for your support.
How to disable your ad blocker for standard.co.uk
Adblock / Adblock Plus
- Click the Adblock/Adblock Plus icon, which is to the right of your address bar.
- On Adblock click “Don’t run on pages on this domain”.
- On Adblock Plus click “Enabled on this site” to disable ad blocking for the current website you are on. If you are in Firefox click “disable on standard.co.uk “.
Firefox Tracking Protection
- If you are Private Browsing in Firefox, “Tracking Protection” may cause the adblock notice to show. It can be temporarily disabled by clicking the “shield” icon in the address bar.
- Click the Ghostery icon.
- In versions before 6.0 click “whitelist site”.
- In version 6.0 click “trust site” or add standard.co.uk to your Trusted Site list.
- In versions before 6.0 you will see the message “Site is whitelisted”.
- Click “reload the page to see your changes”.
- Click the uBlock icon.
- Then click the big power button to whitelist the current web site, and its state will be remembered next time you visit the web site.
- Then reload the page.